Review of Contents
There are two maps, the first shows the Parishes and Townships of Merioneth 1733-65 which helps locate areas which may not be obvious now, and the second a map of Sponsors of the Poets 1550-1650 which shows the houses where the Bards visited. These house were owned by the gentry (the Bards needed to be paid!) and some of the poetry still exists and can help with the house and owner.
These documents should be checked manually as spellings are somewhat haphazard.